Crafted by Anthology Gear Wear, our handles are constructed of high quality full-grain leather.
The unique hybrid design combines a thick buck-strap top for simple elegance and a chunky, padded underside for unrivaled comfort. Dual-riveted ends and industrial stitching round out the robust design.
It's common size and mounting hardware make it a perfect replacement leather amplifier handle, DIY amp handle, or instrument case handle.
- Fully tanned full-grain leather
- Thick padded handle underside
- Industrial thread also used in airbags and parachutes
- Dual-riveted construction
- Footman-loop mounting holes are 1 15/16” apart (center to center)
- Optimal distance between mounting holes, footman loop to footman loop, is 7 1/4” (center to center)